Manuals and repo for plugin flowcharting
Project maintained by algenty
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
Flowcharting for Grafana
This repository is only for documentation.
Star project on https://github.com/algenty/grafana-flowcharting if you like it.
Flowcharting is a Grafana plugin. Use it to display complexe diagrams using the online graphing library draw.io
Draw.io can create many types of diagrams :
- Technical architecture schema (Legacy, Cloud, Azure, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Diagrams (network, electric, flows, …)
- Industrial processes
- Organic plans
- UML plan
- Workflows (Jenkins, Ansible Tower, OpenShift, …)
Draw your artwork, feed it live data and define in flowcharting how the data will interact with the diagram.
- Monitor state and performance
- Interact with the diagram
- Change the displayed objects based on data or state
- Add links to objects
- Make full use of variables to modify shapes, colours, links, download paths and more.
- Support for regular expressions for matching and substitutions
Examples in draw.io